1. To keep up to date with new developments in the area of e-safety
2. To (at least) annually review and develop the e-safety policy in line with new technologies and incidents
3. To monitor the delivery and impact of the e-safety policy
4. To monitor the log of e-safety incidents
5. To co-ordinate consultation with the whole school community to ensure that stakeholders are up to date with elements in the area of e-safety
6. To monitor incidents involving cyber-bullying for staff and pupils
If you would like to take part, please volunteer, letting Mrs Machin know, by Friday 24th November 2017.